Schaff's Church Fathers -- do they have page numbers?

RPat

Hi:

Wasn't sure where to ask this. Does Schaff's Church Fathers module have page numbers?

Thanks!

Rich

No. :(

Hi Rich,

usually the easiest way to find out in any tool module is to do a "copy as citation" (CMD-CTRL-C) and then paste it into a word-processor or text editor. Page number information will then be apparent if it is available.

Or, simply open the tool and click on the blue oval in the search box. It will open a list of all the tool layers, and page numbers will be listed if that module is tagged with page numbers.

True - thanks for that Sean, I forgot that was in there!

Or, simply open the tool and click on the blue oval in the search box. It will open a list of all the tool layers, and page numbers will be listed if that module is tagged with page numbers.

That is how I answered the question.

Hi Rich,

usually the easiest way to find out in any tool module is to do a "copy as citation" (CMD-CTRL-C) and then paste it into a word-processor or text editor. Page number information will then be apparent if it is available.

It was my understanding that the original poster ask his question because he did not own the module and was trying to get some information about it.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

It was my understanding that the original poster ask his question because he did not own the module and was trying to get some information about it.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Randy,

That was my reading of Rich's original post too.

M

Actually, you don't even have to enter anything in the search box. Just under the search box on the title line at the left it gives the location either as page x or paragraph y. If it says paragraph y the module has no page numbers associate with it. See screen shot.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

post-31190-0-27244300-1370209302_thumb.png

Thanks for the answers! I was researching this Accordance module.

I have it in another system that has page numbers, so I was checking if they were in Accordance.

Thanks for the reminder on the 'Copy as citation'!

All the best,

Rich

Thanks for the answers! I was researching this Accordance module.

I have it in another system that has page numbers, so I was checking if they were in Accordance.

Thanks for the reminder on the 'Copy as citation'!

All the best,

Rich

We'd like to add pages, but it may be some time to get it done given its sheer size.

• Like 1