User Bible ignores font settings, is using Helvetica instead

Guntis

I have created Latvian Bible module. For the Text display I've set Georgia font, but whenever I open Latvian Bible, it is shown with the Helvetica font, regardless of font settings. (Accordance for Mac shows Latvian text correctly with Georgia font.) Please fix this bug in Accordance for iOS.

P.S. And while you are at it, could you please also improve application launch splash screen? Every time I open Accordance on my iPad 4 (and iPhone 5), it shows that splash screen and then enlarges it at the top to cover the status bar (cellular network name, WiFi icon, clock, battery status). Could you cover this bar all at once when you show the splash screen? It's kind of irritating to see it always jumping up to cover it…. :-)

Have you tried to set the individual text display of the Latvian Bible?

Have you tried to set the individual text display of the Latvian Bible?

Yes, the same. When I open text display settings, Georgia font is already there, but it is ignored.

I have actually found this to be the case in my Sermons User Tool as well. All my User Tools default to Helvetica and none of the scripture links display in my chosen color of Navy. This only occurs in my User Tools and not in Accordance created modules.