tags?

Ken Han

I watched WWDC 10.9 intro video with a great interest. One thing in particular that caught my attention was the system wide support for tags.

I would love to see tags made available for Accordance. Right now I am using various highlights as pseudo tags, but it gets very unwieldy. I would love to be able to tag certain sections of texts, tools, user notes, etc. with tags.

• Like 1

It seems to me the most frequent request for innovation on the forums involves a mention of the ability to add more of her or his own content to the program (e.g., tagging, notes with links, tagging of fields or layers, etc.); two requests today, even. Let's hope the Accordance folk have something exciting planned.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I am also looking at tagging a verse or a sentence (highlight) in Accordance. I will be able to pull the tags based on a project, and it can help me to do massive research. It happens on the workflow of photos or flickr for many years.

That is one of my favorite features in Logos that I would love to see with Accordance.

The latest update to Accordance, I would suggest, indicates that the Accordance developers are hard at work brining eloquence and sophistication to User Notes. With the release of windows, I would suspect we'll see continued enhancements. I too would like tags, and meanwhile have been using a work around. However, one wonders whether Mavericks will sequester the need for a Accordance tagging. I have Mavericks installed in a virtual environment, and the updates to Finder (e.g., tags) are welcomed.

Edited by James Tucker

I'd like to see tagging available in Acc also.

Thx
D