Mavericks

Randy Cue

Has anyone tested Accordance on Mavericks yet? (OS 10.9)

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Hi Randy, Unless someone has tried it on a dev beta I don't think its really available. The Apple website says its coming in Fall. But beyond just basically running is there some specific Mavericks feature you are interested in testing with Accordance ?

Thx

D

Hi Daniel,

I know it's not available to the general public yet. I read on another forum that someone had a dev copy and wondered if some Accordance used had one. There is no special feature that I was interested in. I just wondered how Accordance performed on Mavericks.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

We need some feedback from Rick Mansfield. I think he was going to beta test it.

Rick's on holiday in Panama. It may be a while, or someone else...

I've been using it and it's been working great. No issues that I've discovered so far.

Accordance works just fine under Mavericks. I had issues related to installing Mavericks on a second partition and using symbolic links to point to my Accordance preferences and content on the Mountain Lion partition. When I booted back into Mountain Lion, Accordance stopped working. It totally mangled and misplaced the com.OakTree.Accordance.Path.txt file required by Accordance at launch. (Which, by the way, should not be required to launch and use Accordance. If it is missing, Accordance should just create the file on startup. Shouldn't Accordance already know where it is being launched from without needing to access that file? Why should it need an absolute path to itself instead of using relative path for application resources?) All of this to say, my issues were totally self inflicted. If you use dropbox sync and easy install to handle syncing content between Mountain Lion and Mavericks, all will be well.