Holman Old Testament Commentary: 20 Volumes /
Save with the combined Holman Commentary (contains both the Old Testament and New Testament series.)
This Old Testament series is part of the Holman Bible Commentary verse-by-verse books edited by Max Anders. Each volume includes discussion starters, teaching plans, and more. Great for lay teachers and pastors alike.
No other reference series gets to the heart of the Bible as efficiently as the Holman Bible Commentary. When a reader’s time allows, the series offers a detailed interpretation based on the popular New International Version text. When time is short, it delivers an essential understanding of the text with unsurpassed clarity and convenience.
This module includes all 20 volumes in the Holman Old Testament Commentary series. The 12-volume New Testament series is also available as well as the full Holman Bible Commentary which covers the entire Bible in depth.
- Editors: Max Anders
- Authors: Daniel L. Akin, David George Moore, Doug McIntosh, Fred M. Wood, Gary Inrig, Glen Martin, Kathy Dahlen, Kenneth O. Gangel, Knute Larson, Mark F. Rooker, Max Anders, Ross McLaren, Stephen Andrews, Stephen J. Bramer, Stephen R. Miller, Steven J. Lawson, Trent C. Butler, W. Gary Phillips, Winfried Corduan
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Publishers
- Bible Book: Old Testament
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Teacher
- Tradition: Baptist, Evangelical
- Categories: Commentary Volumes
There are no reviews yet.