This upgrade is offered to users who previously purchased the 15-volume Baker Exegetical Commentary on the NT (BECNT). Purchase of this upgrade will supply the user with the 18-volume Baker Exegetical Commentary on the NT (BECNT-18) which adds volume on Galatians, 2 Corinthians, and 1-2 Thessalonians.
To get full functionality with the new BECNT-18 module, users should remove the original BECNT from the Accordance Library prior to upgrading to the new BECNT-18 module.
The Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (BECNT) series provides commentaries that blend scholarly depth with readability, exegetical detail with sensitivity to the whole, and attention to critical problems with theological relevance. All BECNT volumes feature the author's detailed interaction with the Greek text and are specifically designed with students and pastors in mind. The user-friendly design includes shaded-text chapter introductions summarizing the key themes of each thought unit. Chapter outlines and overviews allow easy entry into the discussion and aid comprehension and recall. With extensive research and thoughtful chapter-by-chapter exegesis, these commentaries will be valued by students, professors, and pastors alike.
- Matthew - David L. Turner (released 4/1/08)
- Mark - Robert H. Stein (released 11/1/08)
- Luke (Volume 1) - Darrell L. Bock (released 12/1/94)
- Luke (Volume 2) - Darrell L. Bock (released 7/1/96)
- John - Andreas J. Kostenberger (released 12/1/04)
- Acts - Darrell L. Bock (released 9/1/07)
- Romans - Thomas R. Schreiner (released 12/1/98)
- 1 Corinthians - David E. Garland (released 12/1/03)
- 2 Corinthians - George H. Guthrie (released 4/1/15)
- Galatians - Douglas J. Moo (released 11/1/13)
- Ephesians - Frank S. Thielman (released 11/1/10)
- Philippians (2nd Edition) - Moises Silva (released 4/1/05)
- 1/2 Thessalonians - Jeffrey A. D. Weima (2014)
- James - Dan G. McCartney (released 10/1/09)
- I Peter - Karen H. Jobes (released 6/1/05)
- Jude/2 Peter - Gene L. Green (released 11/1/08)
- 1, 2 and 3 John - Robert W. Yarbrough (released 10/1/08)
- Revelation - Grant R. Osborne (released 12/1/02)
See Article for details of the 18 individual volumes included in this set.
Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
• General Editors: Robert W. Yarbrough, Robert H. Stein
• Publisher: Baker Academic