Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
Crossgrades to multi-volume products require all volumes of the Accordance product to already be owned in the previous platform. As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else. Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
For more information, see this release announcement.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
As they have for centuries, people still turn to the Hebrew Bible to hear afresh the life-giving words of God’s everlasting covenant. Berit Olam (“The Everlasting Covenant”): Studies in Hebrew Narrative & Poetry brings to all interested in the Bible, be they lay people, professional biblical scholars, students, or religious educators, the latest developments in the literary analysis of these ancient texts.
This multi-volume commentary reflects a relatively new development in biblical studies. The readings of the books of the Hebrew Bible offered here all focus on the final form of the texts, approaching them as literary works, recognizing that the craft of poetry and storytelling that the ancient Hebrew world provided can be found in them and that their truth can be better appreciated with a fuller understanding of that art.
The authors reflect a variety of religious traditions, professional backgrounds, and theoretical approaches. Yet they share a common desire to make available to all of God’s people the words of the everlasting covenant in all of their beauty.
Volumes included in this module:
- Genesis (David W. Cotter) (2003)
- Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy (Stephen K. Sherwood) (2002)
- Joshua (L. Daniel Hawk) (2000)
- Judges (Tammi J. Schneider) (2000)
- Ruth & Esther (Ruth by Tod Linafelt; Esther by Timothy K. Beal) (1999)
- 1 Samuel (David Jobling) (1998)
- 2 Samuel (Craig E. Morrison) (2013)
- 1 Kings (Jerome T. Walsh) (1996)
- 2 Kings (Robert L. Cohn) (2000)
- Psalms (Konrad Schaefer) (2001)
- The Song of Songs (Dianne Bergant) (2001)
- Ezra & Nehemiah (Gordon F. Davies) (1999)
- Isaiah 56-66 (Paul V. Niskanen) (2014)
- The Twelve Prophets: Volume 1 (Marvin A. Sweeney) (2000)
- The Twelve Prophets: Volume 2 (Marvin A. Sweeney) (2000)
Berit Olam: Studies in Hebrew Narrative & Poetry
• General Editor: David W. Cotter
• Associate Editors: Jerome T. Walsh, Chris Franke
• Publisher: Liturgical Press