Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
Crossgrades to multi-volume products require all volumes of the Accordance product to already be owned in the other platform. As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else. Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Edited by J.A. Motyer and the late John R. W. Stott, the Bible Speaks Today commentaries are characterized by what Stott called a "threefold ideal . . . to expound the biblical text with accuracy, to relate it to contemporary life and to be readable." As such, each contributor in this series is both a noted scholar and a working pastor.
The BST Old Testament complete series covers all of the Old Testament in 33 volumes. If you preach or teach from Scripture, the Bible Speaks Today series will help you apply the timeless biblical message to the everyday experiences of your listeners. And if you study the Bible on your own, these volumes will be a helpful resource focusing on the significance of God's Word for your own life and work.
- Genesis 1-11 by David Atkinson (1990)
- Genesis 12-50 by Joyce G. Baldwin (1986)
- Exodus by J. A. Motyer (2005)
- Leviticus by Derek Tidball (2005)
- Numbers by Raymond Brown (2002)
- Deuteronomy by Raymond Brown (1993)
- Joshua by David G. Firth (2015)
- Judges by Michael Wilcock (1993)
- Ruth by David Atkinson (1985)
- Samuel by Mary J. Evans (2004)
- Kings by John W. Olley (2011)
- Chronicles by Michael Wilcock (1987)
- Ezra & Haggai by Robert Fyall (2010)
- Nehemiah by Raymond Brown (1998)
- Esther by David G. Firth (2010)
- Job by David Atkinson (1992)
- Psalms 1-72 by Michael Wilcock (2001)
- Psalms 73-150 by Michael Wilcock (2001)
- Proverbs by David Atkinson (1997)
- Ecclesiastes by Derek Kidner (1984)
- Jeremiah by Christopher J. H. Wright (2014)
- Lamentations by Christopher J. H. Wright (2015)
- Song of Songs by Tom Gledhill (1994)
- Isaiah by Barry G. Webb (1997)
- Daniel by Dale Ralph Davis (2013)
- Ezekiel by Christopher J. H. Wright (2001)
- Hosea by Derek Kidner (1984)
- Amos by J. A. Motyer (1984)
- Jonah by Rosemary Mixon (2003)
- Joel, Micah & Habakkuk by David Prior (1999)
- Malachi by Peter Adam (2013)
- Obadiah, Nahum & Zephaniah by Gorgon Bridger (2010)
- Zechariah by Barry G. Webb (2003)
Originally published in 1968, the first title in the series was Stott's The Message of Galatians. It went on to become an incredibly beloved commentary, providing "excellent models for expository preachers, combining clarity of communication with careful exegesis, theological literacy and wise application. But they have also been eminently devotional," said Derek Tidball, series editor of the companion Bible Speaks Today Themes series. In the years since this series was first launched, more than one million copies have been sold of the Old and New Testament volumes.
Bible Speaks Today: Old Testament (33 Volumes)
• Editors: J. A. Motyer, John R. W. Stott
• Publisher: IVP Academic