This upgrade is offered free to those who already purchased the BHS-W4.syntax. Purchase of this upgrade will supply the user with HMT-W4.syntax. Please place it in your cart like any other order.
You may also be interested in:
- “Getting Started with Syntax” from our Documentation page (updated for Accordance 11.1).
- A Brief User's Guide to the Accordance Hebrew Syntax Database (October 2016)
- Also, check out this podcast for a video demonstration of the syntax module.
This Hebrew Syntax module was developed from the ground up for Accordance. It adds several features and enhancements, allowing you to:
- View a color-coded Hebrew syntax tree in parallel with your Bible
- Hover over HMT-W4 words to see their syntactical tags in Instant Details
- Search the HMT-W4 using syntactical tags
- Drag and drop syntactical tags within the Hebrew Construct window
Currently includes the entire Hebrew Bible with the exception of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Hosea 11-14. Free upgrades are planned as additional books are completed, and eventually the entire Hebrew Bible will be available.
4/2/13 Update to Version 2.0: New portions added: 1 Samuel, Ezekiel, Zephaniah, Malachi, Lamentations, and Songs.
11/27/13 Update to Version 2.1: New portion added: 1 Kings
8/14/14 Update to Version 2.2: New portions added: 2 Kings, 1-2 Chronicles
11/16/15 Update to Version 2.3: New portions added: Hosea 1-10, Micah, Zechariah
12/24/15 Update to Version 2.4: New portion added: Hosea 11-14
11/15/16 Update to Version 2.7: New portion added: Jeremiah 1-45