Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
Crossgrades to multi-volume products require all volumes of the Accordance product to already be owned in the previous platform. As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else. Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
The Life Application Bible Commentary takes the popular Life Application Bible and greatly expands the amount of information given, for a fuller and deeper look at the Bible. This set, which includes commentaries on the entire New Testament, offers a cohesive look at the major themes, issues, and doctrines that Christians are seeking to apply in their own lives. It's numerous maps, charts, diagrams, quotes and illustrations make it extremely useful in helping Christians to grow in their understanding and maturity.
Each volume is split into three sections: an introduction, the commentary itself, and a reference section. Insight from various church leaders including John Calvin, Martin Luther, Charles Wesley, A.W. Tozer, and C.S. Lewis communicate truths in a clear and understandable way, with the goal of aiding further communication of the life-changing message of the Gospel.
Overview of the Life Application Bible Commentary:
- Theologically conservative (evangelical)
- Non-technical (no knowledge of Greek necessary)
- Uses the New International Version (NIV) and New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) predominantly, but also quotes from the New King James Version (NKJV) and the King James Version (KJV)
- A verse-by-verse exposition of the entire New Testament
- Geared for general Christians seeking to grow in their understanding and maturity, but helpful for teachers and pastors as well
- Introduction, commentary and references for each book of the New Testament
- Charts, diagrams, maps and illustrations helpful for applying the text to one's life
- Practical application tips and information
- Bibliographies for each volume
For more information, see this release announcement.
Life Application Commentary: New Testament
• Editors: James C. Galvin, Ronald A. Beers
• Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers