Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
Crossgrades to multi-volume products require all volumes of the Accordance product to already be owned in the other platform. Users must purchase the crossgrade PLUS any included volumes they do not already own in the other software, at 50% off regular price (or at a current sale price). To purchase this crossgrade, submit the order (which will go through manual processing) with a note about any volumes not already owned in the other platform.
As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else. Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
The New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology (NACSBT) series for pastors, advanced Bible students, and other deeply committed laypersons addresses a range of compelling questions. Users will find this an excellent extension of the long-respected New American Commentary.
Volumes includes in this bundle:
- Believer's Baptism: Sign of the New Covenant in Christ (Thomas Schreiner, Shawn D. Wright) (2007)
- The Lord's Supper: Remembering and Proclaiming Christ Until He Comes (Thomas Schreiner, Shawn D. Wright) (2011)
- Enthroned on Our Praise: An Old Testament Theology of Worship (Timothy M. Pierce) (2007)
- Future Israel: Why Christian Anti-Judaism Must Be Challenged (Barry E. Horner) (2007)
- God's Indwelling Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Old and New Testaments (James M. Hamilton, Jr.) (2006)
- Lukan Authorship of Hebrews (David L. Allen) (2010)
- The Messianic Hope: Is the Old Testament Really Messianic? (Michael Rydelnik) (2009)
- That You May Know: Assurance of Salvation in 1 John (Christopher David Bass) (2008)
- The End of the Law: Mosaic Covenant in Pauline Theology (Jason Meyer) (2009)
- The Ten Commandments: Ethics for the Twenty-First Century (Mark Rooker) (2010)
- The Sermon on the Mount: Restoring Christ's Message to the Modern Church (Charles Quarles) (2011)
NAC Studies in Bible and Theology (11 Volumes)
• Series Editor: E. Ray Clendenen
• Publisher: B&H Publishers