Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform, and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else.
Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
The Lord's Supper: Remembering and Proclaiming Christ Until He Comes explores the current Baptist views of the communion sacrament.
- Andreas Köstenberger ("The Lord's Supper as a Passover Meal")
- Jonathan Pennington ("The Last Supper in the Gospels")
- Jim Hamilton ("The Lord's Supper in Paul")
- Michael Haykin ("Communion in the Early Church")
Adding a helpful and ecumenical perspective, chapters are also provided on the Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Calvinist, and Zwinglian views of communion.
About the Series:
The New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology (NACSBT) series for pastors, advanced Bible students, and other deeply committed laypersons addresses a range of compelling questions. Users will find this an excellent extension of the long-respected New American Commentary.
The Lord's Supper: Remembering and Proclaiming Christ Until He Comes
• Series: New American Commentary Studies in Bible and Theology
• Series Editor: E. Ray Clendenen
• Editors: Thomas R. Schreiner, Matthew R. Crawford
• Publisher: B&H Publishers (2011)