This upgrade is offered to users who previously purchased the 20-volume NICNT series (NICNT). Purchase of this upgrade will supply the user with the updated 18-volume NICNT series (NICNT18) which adds the Revised Edition of 1 Corinthians and Hebrews. Add this upgrade product to your shopping cart like any other product.
Note: The 20-volume NICNT series contained both the original and the revised versions of John and James. The new Revised 18-volume NICNT series contains only the latest version of each volume and does NOT contain the original volumes of John, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews, and James. With your upgrade you can download these individual modules at no additional charge.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
This highly acclaimed and immensely popular commentary series consists of 18 volumes covering all the books of the New Testament except for 2 Peter and Jude. The series seeks “to provide earnest students of the New Testament with an exposition that is thorough and abreast of modern scholarship and at the same time loyal to the Scriptures as the infallible Word of God.”
NICNT is so popular precisely because it provides exposition which takes technical questions into account, but which avoids getting bogged down in technical details. More technical aspects, such as grammatical, textual, and historical problems, are dealt with in footnotes, special notes, and appendixes—enabling the main text of the commentary to remain highly readable and accessible.
One unusual aspect of this series is that it is continually being updated, with older volumes sometimes being revised or replaced with newer volumes more conversant with contemporary scholarship.
- Matthew - R. T. France (2007)
- Mark - William L. Lane (1974)
- Luke - Joel B. Green (1997)
- John - J. Ramsey Michaels (2010)
- Acts (Revised Edition) - F. F. Bruce (1988)
- Romans - Douglas J. Moo (1996)
- First Corinthians (Revised Edition) - Gordon D. Fee (2014)
- Second Corinthians - Paul Barnett (1997)
- Galatians - Ronald Y. K. Fung (1988)
- Philippians - Gordon D. Fee (1995)
- Colossians, Philemon, Ephesians - F. F. Bruce (1984)
- First & Second Thessalonians - Gordon D. Fee (2009)
- Timothy & Titus - Philip H. Towner (2006)
- Hebrews - Gareth Lee Cockerill (2012)
- James - Scot McKnight (2011)
- First Peter - Peter H. Davids (1990)
- Epistles of John - I. Howard Marshall (1978)
- Revelation (Revised Edition) - Robert H. Mounce (1997)
New International Commentary on the New Testament
• General Editors: Ned B. Stonehouse, F. F. Bruce, Gordon D. Fee
• Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company