Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
Crossgrades to multi-volume products require all volumes of the Accordance product to already be owned in the other platform. Users must purchase the crossgrade PLUS any included volumes they do not already own in the other software, at 50% off regular price (or at a current sale price). To purchase this crossgrade, submit the order (which will go through manual processing) with a note about any volumes not already owned in the other platform.
As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else. Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
The New Testament Library series offers authoritative commentary on every book and major aspect of the New Testament, providing fresh translations based on the best available ancient manuscripts, critical portrayals of the historical world in which the books were created, careful attention to their literary design, and a theologically perceptive exposition of the biblical text. The contributors are scholars of international standing.
This module includes the following 15 volumes (each of which are also available individually):
- Mark (M. Eugene Boring) (2006)
- Luke (John T. Carroll) (2012)
- John (Marianne Meye Thompson) (2015)
- Acts (Carl R. Holladay) (2016)
- 2 Corinthians (Frank J. Matera) (2003)
- Galatians (Martinus C. de Boer) (2011)
- Ephesians (Stephen E. Fowl) (2012)
- Philippians and Philemon (Charles B. Cousar) (2009)
- Colossians (Jerry L. Sumney) (2008)
- 1-2 Thessalonians (M. Eugene Boring) (2015)
- 1-2 Timothy and Titus (Raymond F. Collins) (2002)
- Hebrews (Luke Timothy Johnson) (2006)
- 1-2 Peter and Jude (Lewis R. Donelson) (2010)
- 1-3 John (Judith M. Lieu) (2008)
- Revelation (Brian K. Blount) (2009)
You may be interested in these other OTL/NTL products:
- 68-volume WJK OT/NT Commentary / Companion Bundle
- 46-volume OT/NT Commentary Bundle
- OT Library Commentary Set (31 volumes)
- Classic OT Library Commentary Set (9 volumes)
- OT Companion Bundle (9 volumes)
- NT Companion Bundle (4 volumes)
- Individual OTL volumes
- Individual NTL volumes
New Testament Library Commentary
• Editors: C. Clifton Black, . Eugene Boring, John T. Carroll
• Publisher: Westminster John Knox Press