This upgrade is offered to users who previously purchased 16-volume or 14-volume sets of the Pillar New Testament Commentary Series (Pillar NTC-16 or Pillar NTC-14). Users who purchase this upgrade will receive the most recent release, the 15-volume Pillar NTC (Pillar NTC-15) which adds the volume on Timothy/Titus. Add this upgrade product to the shopping cart like any other product.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Pillar volumes available in individual volumes.
A single module with fifteen volumes from the Pillar New Testament Commentary Series.
Designed both for serious students and for general readers of the Bible, the PNTC volumes seek above all to make clear the meaning of the text of Scripture as we have it. The scholars writing these volumes interact with the most important, informed contemporary debate yet avoid undue technical detail.
The volumes included below are also available individually:
- The Gospel According to Matthew - Leon Morris (1992)
- The Gospel According to Mark - James R. Edwards (2002)
- The Gospel According to Luke - James R. Edwards (2015)
- The Gospel According to John - D. A. Carson (1991)
- The Acts of the Apostles - David Peterson (2009)
- Paul’s Letter to the Romans - Colin Kruse (2012)
- The First Letter to the Corinthians - Roy E. Ciampa, Brian S. Rosner (2010)
- The Second Letter to the Corinthians - Mark A. Seifrid (2014)
- The Letter to the Philippians - G. Walter Hansen (2009)
- The Letters to the Colossians and to Philemon - Douglas J. Moo (2008)
- The Letters to the Thessalonians - Gene L. Green (2002)
- The Letters of Timothy and Titus - Robert W. Yarbrough (2018)
- The Letter of James - Douglas J. Moo (2000)
- The Letters of 2 Peter and Jude - Peter H. Davids (2006)
- The Letters of John - Colin G. Kruse (2000)
For more details regarding this series, see Publisher’s comments.
The Pillar New Testament Commentary (15 Volumes)
• General Editor: D. A. Carson
• Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company