Pillar New Testament Commentary (15 volumes)
Category: Commentaries | Install Options: Download only | Minimum Acc Version: 10.4
Eerdmans Sale Thursday, October 17, 2019 through Wednesday, October 23, 2019 (11:59 PM EDT). Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Available in individual volumes.
A single module with fifteen volumes from the Pillar New Testament Commentary Series.
Designed both for serious students and for general readers of the Bible, the PNTC volumes seek above all to make clear the meaning of the text of Scripture as we have it. The scholars writing these volumes interact with the most important, informed contemporary debate yet avoid undue technical detail.
The volumes included below are also available individually:
- The Gospel According to Matthew - Leon Morris (1992)
- The Gospel According to Mark - James R. Edwards (2002)
- The Gospel According to Luke - James R. Edwards (2015)
- The Gospel According to John - D. A. Carson (1991)
- The Acts of the Apostles - David Peterson (2009)
- Paul’s Letter to the Romans - Colin Kruse (2012)
- The First Letter to the Corinthians - Roy E. Ciampa, Brian S. Rosner (2010)
- The Second Letter to the Corinthians - Mark A. Seifrid (2014)
- The Letter to the Philippians - G. Walter Hansen (2009)
- The Letters to the Colossians and to Philemon - Douglas J. Moo (2008)
- The Letters to the Thessalonians - Gene L. Green (2002)
- The Letters of Timothy and Titus - Robert W. Yarbrough (2018)
- The Letter of James - Douglas J. Moo (2000)
- The Letters of 2 Peter and Jude - Peter H. Davids (2006)
- The Letters of John - Colin G. Kruse (2000)
For more details regarding this series, see Publisher’s comments.
The Pillar New Testament Commentary (15 Volumes)
• General Editor: D. A. Carson
• Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company
Where To Find
Pillar New Testament Commentary (15 volumes) is included with the following packages: