Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
Crossgrades to multi-volume products require all volumes of the Accordance product to already be owned in the other platform. Users must purchase the crossgrade PLUS any included volumes they do not already own in the other software, at 50% off regular price (or at a current sale price). To purchase this crossgrade, submit the order (which will go through manual processing) with a note about any volumes not already owned in the other platform.
As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else. Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 11.0 or above.
For even more information, see this release announcement.
All the books in the Reformed Expository Commentary series are accessible to both pastors and lay readers. Each volume in the series provides exposition that gives careful attention to the biblical text, is doctrinally Reformed, focuses on Christ through the lens of redemptive history, and applies the Bible to our contemporary setting.
Each of the volumes within this series is also available individually. Volumes include:
- 1 Samuel by Richard D. Phillips (2012)
- 1 Kings by Philip Graham Ryken (2011)
- Esther & Ruth by Iain M. Duguid (2005)
- Ezra & Nehemiah by Derek Thomas (2016)
- Ecclesiastes by Douglas S. O'Donnell (2014)
- Song of Songs by Iain M. Duguid (2016)
- Daniel by Iain M. Duguid (2008)
- Jonah & Micah by Richard D. Phillips (2010)
- Zechariah by Richard D. Phillips (2007)
- Zephaniah, Haggai & Malachi by Iain M. Duguid, Matthew P. Harmon (2018)
- Matthew (2 vols) by Daniel M. Doriani (2008)
- Luke (2 vols) by Philip Graham Ryken (2009)
- John (2 vols) by Richard D. Phillips (2014)
- Galatians by Philip Graham Ryken (2005)
- Ephesians by Bryan Chapell (2009)
- Philippians by Dennis E. Johnson (2013)
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians by Richard D. Phillips (2015)
- 1 Timothy by Philip Graham Ryken (2007)
- Hebrews by Richard D. Phillips (2006)
- James by Daniel M. Doriani (2007)
- 1 Peter by Daniel M. Doriani (2014)
- 1-3 John by Douglas S. O'Donnell (2015)
- Revelation by Richard D. Phillips (2017)
- The Incarnation in the Gospels by Daniel M. Doriani (2008) (parallel module: REC-Gospels)
This products consists of a two modules: One that contains the first 26 volumes listed above (REC-26) plus an additional module (REC-Gospels) that can be run in parallel with the 26-volume module.
Reformed Expository Commentary (27 Volumes)
• Publisher: P & R Publishing