The update to 9.0.4 fixes most of the bugs reported in version 9 until now. It is NOW available in Check for Updates. You can also go here to download it. We have posted a list of major bug fixes below.
This is a free upgrade for users of version 9. See our announcement on this new version.
The following issues were resolved or improved:
- behavior of zones on recalled workspaces
- Crashes when detaching or closing zones
- Crash when opening a Search tab in the Emulator version
- Crashes when printing
- Dotted and dashed styles of highlighting are drawn correctly
- Hebrew export line lengths
- Many Easy Install and Check for Update problems, including download of the Atlas.
Installation on an external drive or partition is still not supported.