Zondervan Original Language Sale!

R. Mansfield

Study the Bible as it was first written with our ZONDERVAN ORIGINAL LANGUAGE SALE! Add the best of Zondervan Hebrew & Greek resources to your personal Accordance Library!

Don’t miss the incredible Publisher’s Specials on favorite Zondervan grammars, lexicons, and other tools related to original language study--available at these prices only through Saturday, October 28!

Special sale prices on the titles listed above cannot be combined with other discounts. The special offer on all products will end on Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017, at 11:59 PM EDT.

For more information, please see today's blog post!
  • Like 1

Another outstanding sale. I had Mounce's Morphology and Rogers/Rogers Linguistic and Exegetical Key on my Wish List, picked them up along with the Mounce Analytical Lexicon, and Harris' work on Prepositions.

• Like 2

Another outstanding sale. I had Mounce's Morphology and Rogers/Rogers Linguistic and Exegetical Key on my Wish List, picked them up along with the Mounce Analytical Lexicon, and Harris' work on Prepositions.

As did I, John! I also got Devotions on the Greek New Testament—just for fun. ;-)

Solly

• Like 2

Heads up! Only a little over a day left on this sale which ends at midnight EDT Saturday night!