Live Click – Word Usage

Fabian

OK, I just downloaded 12.2.7 and tested Live Click. 

Great feature.

But the feature of Word Usage is a mystery for me. if I turn it on I get only bumps.

I guessed it is the same feature in BW in the first column. So the text with the Hits shows instantly all hits. Like press command+4 on Mac. So now I have to press Command+4 too and the Recyler is on, so all Hits are showed in the second/Hits Pane.  

Here on the right I have the Hits Pane, works fine with command+4. 

post-32723-0-35362600-1529081555_thumb.png

But if I use now the Word Usage I got a unwanted message which cannot be true. γάρ is definitely in the text.

post-32723-0-52759100-1529081727_thumb.png

Can someone explain for what Word Usage is? Or are there a checkbox in the Preferences for what I want Word Usage? 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Fabian, your first two uploaded images don't seem to work, can you try again?

I see them now, thanks!  What is preset in the hidden tab there "Durchsuchen"?  It looks like it is doing both a Word Usage and Lexicon Lookup, and perhaps the lexicon is not giving you results?

Word Usage takes the clicked on lexical or inflected form (based on the options) and does a Cmd-4, but across all texts.  So not only can you see the usage within that text, but compare others like LXX, Josephus, manuscripts, etc.

First it was on Commentaries, but even after change to all I get the "not found" message. 

Are I'm correct: Two Researches should be run. One for  the Text and one for the Lexicon?

The Lexicon give results but I see no texts.

post-32723-0-56707600-1529083472_thumb.png

The second Research for Texts is empty.

post-32723-0-37015300-1529083790_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Ah, I'm seeing some bugs here when picking the Research Group if you are on a localized system!  Thanks for the reports, Fabian, we'll get it cleaned up shortly.

• Like 1

I guessed it is the same feature in BW in the first column. So the text with the Hits shows instantly all hits. Like press command+4 on Mac. So now I have to press Command+4 too and the Recyler is on, so all Hits are showed in the second/Hits Pane.  

Maybe you can add this feature? So the BW people feels at home in Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

Maybe you can add this feature? So the BW people feels at home in Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

O.K. not only the BW switchers but also a person like mine.

Especially if the Analysis is open, so I get instantly the results.

post-32723-0-00832000-1529143605_thumb.png

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

I just downloaded update.... and use the Windows platform.   What is "live click" ?  I don't see anything different than normal.   

You have to click here. And then with the gear you can choose what should happen. Then with one single click on a word or a verse reference this actions starts. Let yourself to surprise.

post-32723-0-26975400-1529164050_thumb.png

Try it out. It's great.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Doosanman under the search window in the text box there is a new option called 'live click', switch that on and click the gear icon beside it.  Choose verse look up (to start with).  Single click any verse ref and it will give you that ref in all your versions...

See this video link.

https://www.accordancebible.com/blog/index.html

Paul

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

First it was on Commentaries, but even after change to all I get the "not found" message. 

Are I'm correct: Two Researches should be run. One for  the Text and one for the Lexicon?

The Lexicon give results but I see no texts.

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2018-06-15 um 19.29.14.png

The second Research for Texts is empty.

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2018-06-15 um 19.34.26.png

Greetings

Fabian

I'm finding the same behavior, working on Accordance set to French as local language.

I'll be looking forward to having this working correctly. It seems like a very nice feature!

Regards,

Don Cobb