If you’ve been following our blog, you know that we’ve been making some changes to our website in order to improve the shopping experience for our customers. So far we’ve revamped our main product landing page and implemented a customizable comparison chart of our primary collections. I am pleased to announce that we have just completed another project: Accordance Reviews. All of our product pages now feature a five-star review system where you can share your thoughts on a product with other Accordance users.
Why add a User Review System?
Primarily, we want to create an environment where our users can make informed purchasing decisions. While we do our best to provide thorough and accurate descriptions of each product we sell, nothing can compare to the value of a trustworthy peer review system. This is the best way to provide you with a well-rounded perspective that takes into account many different voices and user experiences.
Who can add a Review?
Anyone who owns a product can add a review. You do not necessarily need to own this product in Accordance, so if you own a book in another platform, please feel free to add a review for that product.
Why we Need your Help
A review system is only as good as the quality of its reviews, and that is where you come in. We have an amazing community of users from all over the world, and we want to hear your voices! That being said, here are a few tips to get you started:
3 Quick Tips on Writing a Great Review
1) Be honest: We encourage you to share your honest opinions about a product—positive or negative.
2) Answer the question “Why?”: The best reviews will give specific reasons for why you liked or disliked a product.
3) Just the right length: Great reviews will be long enough to give specific reasons for your rating but will use an economy of words to keep readers engaged. Somewhere between 50-500 words is a good target.
What will get a Review Removed
Critical or negative reviews will not be removed, as we value your honest opinions. However, there are some things that will cause a moderator to remove your review, including the following:
1) Profanity or derogatory remarks
3) Promotional material
4) Using URLs external to the Accordance website
5) Irrelevant material that doesn’t focus on the product being reviewed
We are excited to hear your voices, and we hope you will consider adding some of your own Accordance Reviews today!