Will Accordance run on my computer, laptop, tablet, or phone?
We often get asked about minimum system requirements. Here’s the good news: Accordance does not place a heavy burden on a device’s processor or memory. That means that most of the current “off the shelf” devices will run Accordance just fine.
Does Accordance require Internet access?
Internet access is only required to validate your account and download and update the titles in your personal Accordance Library. Internet access is not required for normal use of our software.
What are the system requirements by platform?
- Accordance 13 runs on Windows 8 and 10.
- Accordance 12 runs on Windows 8 and 10.
- Accordance 10 and 11 may also run on Windows 7, XP & Vista. These operating systems are no longer supported by Microsoft and we do not recommend or support their use.
- Windows S (unless updated to a full version of Windows 10), RT, and older versions of Windows are not supported.
- Accordance 13 runs on OS X 10.7 to macOS 10.15 (Lion to Catalina).
- Accordance 12 purchased through the Mac App Store requires macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) and higher.
- Accordance 10, 11, and up to 12.0.6 also run on macOS 10.6 (Snow Leopard). However, Accordance 10 does not run on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and higher.
- Note: macOS 10.15 (Catalina) requires 64-bit apps. Only Accordance 12.1 – 13 will run in Catalina.
Accordance Mobile for iOS requires iOS 9 or higher.*
Accordance Mobile for Android requires Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.*
*Note: a small number of module titles will not currently run on the mobile apps; please check respective product pages for verification.