Will Accordance run on my computer, laptop, tablet, or phone?
We often get asked about minimum system requirements. Here’s the good news: Accordance does not place a heavy burden on a device’s processor or memory. That means that most of the current “off the shelf” devices will run Accordance just fine.
Does Accordance require Internet access?
Internet access is only required to validate your account and download and update the titles in your personal Accordance Library. Internet access is not required for normal use of our software.
What are the system requirements by platform?
- Accordance 14 runs on Windows 10 or higher.
- Accordance 13 runs on Windows 10 or higher.
- Accordance 10, 11 and 12 run on Windows 10.
- Accordance 14 runs on macOS Mojave (10.14) or higher.
- Accordance 13 runs on OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher.
- Accordance 11 and 12 run OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher.
- Accordance 10 runs on macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Note: macOS 10.15 (Catalina) requires 64-bit apps. Only Accordance 12 – 14 will run in Catalina or higher.
Accordance Mobile for iOS requires iOS 11.0 or higher.*
Accordance Mobile for Android requires Android 8.0 or higher.*
*Note: a small number of module titles will not currently run on the mobile apps; please check respective product pages for verification.