Accordance 10 is now Available on the Mac App Store
At long last, Accordance 10 is now available on the Mac App Store! Thank you for your patience, as we know many of you have been waiting for this release. For those interested in the differences between the Mac App Store version and the version you can buy directly from our website, here they are.
Mac App Store
- Requires Intel Macs running OSX 10.7.3 or later
- Updates are released through the Mac App Store
- Updates may be delayed due to Apple’s approval process
- Possibility of future iCloud support
- No special discounts are available for full-time students, ministers, or teachers
- Requires a separate download of the Accordance files for each “user” running Accordance on your computer
- May require you to redownload your current Accordance modules due to sandboxing. This is the case if they are currently in your local HD rather than your user folder.
- Only the Accordance 10 Starter Collection is available*
Direct from Accordance
- Requires Intel Macs running OSX 10.6 or later
- Updates are released as in-app downloads
- Updates are released as soon as they are ready
- iCloud support not available, but other sync options like Dropbox are being considered
- Special discounts are available for full-time students, ministers, and teachers
- You have the option to move the Accordance files to a location that is accessible to all users on your computer
- All Accordance 10 Collections are available
* Once you register your Mac App Store purchase, you can receive credit towards the purchase of a larger Collection on our website. If you do not automatically see the credit in your cart, be sure to send the order to manual processing with a note requesting the credit and our sales team will adjust the price before charging your card. We appreciate your patience as we process the order.