The Accordance Font is a new Unicode font which combines various biblically related fonts used within Accordance into a single Unicode font for clean, beautiful, and accurate display of a wide variety of ancient content.
It can be used in any Unicode capable application on any platform, and is recommended for the display of Unicode text in Accordance as well as export to other applications.
The following ASCII fonts were combined in Accordance Fonts:
- Helena (Greek)
- MSS (Manuscript and other symbols)
- Peshitta (Syriac, based on Estrangelo Talada)
- Rosetta (Transliteration diacriticals)
- Salaam (Arabic)
- Sylvanus (Uncial Greek/Coptic)
- Yehudit (Hebrew)
Installation and Updates
On both Windows and Mac Accordance 11.2 and up will install the four styles of this font in the system. On Mac subsequent updates of the font will be installed with new versions of Accordance. However, to update the fonts on a Windows PC, please download the linked file and install as a new font.
Download Accordance Font v 1.2 (January 2020)
- January 2020 Update: The 1.2 update added Arabic Ligature Allah Isolated Form.
- November 2018 Update: The 1.1 update of the Accordance Font includes the following changes:
- Added additional characters, including all Latin Extended Characters, Ellipsis and Bullet, and Egyptological alef, ain, and yod
- Updated English characters slightly
- Reduced line spacing (leading) significantly
- Add OpenType instructions for correct Hebrew rendering in a variety of apps.
Released under the Open Font License.