Fire up App Update because Accordance 11.1 is here for Windows and Mac! Version 11.1 is a significant update that is free to users who have already upgraded to Accordance 11. There are over 50 new features in 11.1! Here are a few of the major ones:
- The Edit Window for User Notes and User Tools has been totally redesigned with new features.*
- Imported Bibles (formerly User Bible) have many new options including Unicode support and options for expanded canons and non-biblical versified texts.
- Improved features for the the Syntax tree and simplified Syntax searching in graphical Constructs.
- Better Interlinear export to other applications.
- Enhancements to Instant Details.
- Add custom icons to folders in the Accordance Library.
- Easily create Accordance-specific Location URLs (accord://).
- Gesture Support for trackpads and touchscreens for images, Atlas, and Timeline.
- Select and print articles directly from the Table of Contents.
- Incorporate MT-LXX data in Analysis window and related graphs.
For more details on the above, see our New Features in 11.1 page. For a complete list of what’s new in Accordance 11.1, see our New Since 11.0 page!
Accordance users who have v. 11 already installed can launch Check for App Update from the Accordance menu on the Mac and the Utilities menu in Windows. Users of earlier versions can check Upgrade section for their options.
Haven’t upgraded to Accordance 11 yet? Right now you can get 20% off the Starter Collection, the most affordable way to get up and running with Accordance 11 or upgrade from any earlier version.
Spread the Word! We are now offering a $5 thank you credit to any current user who is listed as the referrer when a new user purchases a collection. Tell your friends to enter your name in the Referral Details under How Did You Hear of Us? in their account information, and when we process their order we will post the credit in your account.
*Caution: Do not edit User Notes with pictures on Accordance Mobile at this time. We’re still working on adding support for this feature in our mobile app.