40 Questions about Islam / January 01, 2020
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
A much anticipated addition to the very popular and practical book series that answers real questions on key topics in contemporary Christianity
Islam is one of the most significant forces shaping the world today, but most Christians are confused about its key beliefs and practices. Many wonder about the apparent similarities and obvious differences between Christianity and Islam and want to reach out to Muslim friends or neighbors with the gospel but don’t know where to begin. Having spent several years living in North Africa and the Middle East, missions professor Matthew Bennett guides readers through Islam’s key tenants and provides answers to critical questions, such as:
- Who was Muhammad and what was his message?
- Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
- What are the differences between the Qur’an and the Bible?
- What is shariah law?
- What is the Islamic view of salvation?
- What happens in the mosque?
- Is Islam inherently misogynistic?
- How should a Christian share the gospel with Muslims?
Helpful summaries at the end of each chapter encapsulate important information, followed by discussion questions useful for personal or small-group study. Whether you want to understand Islam better or reach Muslims for Christ, 40 Questions on Islam is an indispensable primer and reference book.
- Series Name: 40 Questions
- Editors: Benjamin L. Merkle
- Authors: Matthew Bennett
- Publisher: Kregel Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2020
- ISBN: 978-0-8254-4622-1
- # of Pages: 300
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Student
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: History
- Publisher Categories: Christian Missions & Missionary Work
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
There are no reviews yet.