Baker Illustrated Bible Handbook (BIBH) / September 01, 2011
Requires Accordance 11.2 or above.
One of the keys to enjoying an in-depth and rewarding experience of reading the Bible is recapturing the ancient world–its cultures, customs, and histories. With this innovative guide, readers can enrich their study with fascinating insights into the Bible and the world in which it was written.
The Baker Illustrated Bible Handbook offers the most up-to-date evangelical biblical scholarship in a format that is readable and easy to understand. This book-by-book guide brings the Bible to life with more than 1,100 full-color pages packed with illustrations, maps, and photos, and 112 in-depth articles on a wide range of topics important to students of the Bible. Readers will discover how each part of the Bible fits into and informs every other part, giving them a cohesive understanding of God’s Word.
No reference collection will be complete without this incredible new handbook to the Bible.
- Editors: J. Daniel Hays, J. Scott Duvall
- Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
- Publish Date: September 1, 2011
- ISBN: 978-0801012969
- # of Pages: 1152
- Bible Book: New Testament, Old Testament
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Student, Teacher
- Tradition: Evangelical, Protestant
- Language: English
- Categories: Commentaries
- Publisher Categories: RELIGION / Biblical Reference / Handbooks
- Min Acc Version: 11.2
There are no reviews yet.