Baker Illustrated Guide to the Bible (BIGB) / September 13, 2016
Requires Accordance 11.2 or above.
A Clear and Reliable Guide to Each Book of the Bible
The Baker Illustrated Guide to the Bible provides a clear, reliable, and attractive resource to enhance personal Bible study. With a chapter for each book of the Bible, the guide presents the book’s central teaching, setting, message, interesting features, and a key memory verse. In addition, each biblical book is placed in the context of Scripture as a whole, allowing readers to understand God’s unfolding plan from Genesis to Revelation.
With beautiful, full-color photos, maps, and illustrations, this book-by-book companion to the Bible is perfect for Sunday school teachers, students, and everyday Christians who will find it quickly becomes the first place they go before beginning a book of the Bible.
- Editors: J. Daniel Hays, J. Scott Duvall
- Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
- Publish Date: September 13, 2016
- ISBN: 978-0801015458
- # of Pages: 176
- Bible Book: New Testament, Old Testament
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Student, Teacher
- Tradition: Evangelical, Protestant
- Language: English
- Categories: Biblical Studies
- Publisher Categories: RELIGION / Biblical Reference / Handbooks
- Min Acc Version: 11.2
There are no reviews yet.