Eerdmans Companion to the Bible, The
A top-quality handbook illuminating the Bible’s background, contents, and interpretation.
Travelers about to visit a foreign country often study a guidebook with information about that country. Especially helpful are clear, easy-to-use maps, background information on the local area, and articles about important sites to visit.
Similarly, the Bible confronts many readers today with a kind of “foreign country in writing” whose customs and culture aren’t always clear. The Eerdmans Companion to the Bible will greatly help readers navigate unfamiliar biblical terrain and deepen their knowledge of areas already familiar to them.
Travelers who visit specific individual books will find in-depth, illuminating commentary based on up-to-date research.
- Compiled by some of the foremost biblical scholars in the world today
- New articles by sixty expert authors offer significant insights into the Bible’s people, places, and main ideas
- Well-written background information and commentary on every book of the Bible
- Illustrated with over two hundred user-friendly maps, photos, graphics, and charts to bring ancient places to life
Reflecting a broad evangelical perspective, The Eerdmans Companion to the Bible continues the publisher’s proud tradition of providing quality biblical resources for nearly a century.
The Eerdmans Companion to the Bible
• General Editors: Gordon D. Fee, Robert L. Hubbard, Jr.
• With Commentary By: Connie Gundry Tappy
• Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company (released 10/4/11)
Where to Find
Eerdmans Companion to the Bible, The is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngPro||English Pro Collection||999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngPro||English Pro Collection (Accordance 12)||999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2015)||15999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 2Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (2nd Quarter 2015)||16999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2015)||18699|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 4Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (4th Quarter 2015)||19999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2016)||21249|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2016)||23999|
There are no reviews yet.