Handbook of the Christian Faith, A (Schwarz) / August 01, 2004
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
A Handbook of the Christian Faith is a one-volume overview of the Bible, church history, Christian beliefs and practices, other religions, and other issues of Christianity written in an easy-to-understand style. Organized in ten thematic chapters, the book is designed for use by individuals or study groups. “I cannot think of a more helpful resource for adults who are serious about their faith and the desire to understand it better,” says Dr. W. Ward Gasque, President, Pacific Association for Theological Studies.
- Authors: Ronald E. Heine
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Publish Date: August 1, 2004
- ISBN: 978-1-4412-1143-9
- # of Pages: 314
- Level: Academic, Pastor, Semi-technical, Student, Teacher
- Tradition: Evangelical, Protestant
- Language: English
- Categories: Biblical Studies
- Publisher Categories: Bible Introduction, Christian Faith, Christian History
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
There are no reviews yet.