Handbook on Acts and Paul’s Letters (Baker Handbooks on the New Testament) / November 05, 2019
This product requires Accordance 11.2 or higher.
Leading biblical scholar Thomas Schreiner provides an easy-to-navigate resource for studying and understanding the Acts of the Apostles and the Pauline Letters. This accessibly written volume summarizes the content of each major section of the biblical text to help readers quickly grasp the sense of particular passages.
This is the first volume in the Handbooks on the New Testament series, which is modeled after Baker Academic’s successful Old Testament handbook series. Series volumes are neither introductions nor commentaries, as they focus primarily on the content of the biblical books without getting bogged down in historical-critical questions or detailed verse-by-verse exegesis. The series will contain three volumes that span the entirety of the New Testament, with future volumes covering the Gospels and Hebrews through Revelation. Written with classroom utility and pastoral application in mind, these books will appeal to students, pastors, and laypeople alike.
About the Author
- Series Name: Baker Handbooks on the NT
- Editors: Benjamin L. Gladd
- Authors: Thomas R. Schreiner
- Publisher: Baker Academic
- Publish Date: November 5, 2019
- ISBN: 9781493419821
- # of Pages: 472
- Bible Book: 1Corinthians, 1Thessalonians, 1Timothy, 2Corinthians, 2Thessalonians, 2Timothy, Acts, Colossians, Ephesians, Galatians, Philemon, Philippians, Romans, Titus
- Level: Academic, Semi-technical, Student
- Language: English
- Categories: Dictionaries
- Publisher Categories: Christian Bible Handbooks
- Min Acc Version: 11.2
There are no reviews yet.