Life Principles Bible Notes (Charles Stanley)
Pastor Charles Stanley provides a wealth of principles to be applied practically as you read and study God’s Word.
The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, with over a million sold to date, is designed to lead believers into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ and to help them experience the Good News about God’s mighty kindness and love. The updated second edition is the best way to experience this bestselling classic—with a completely new design featuring Thomas Nelson’s NKJV easy-to-read Comfort Print typeface, 100 specially designed maps and charts that bring biblical places and themes to life, and over 43,000 cross-references to enrich your study of the Word.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight Dr. Stanley’s essentials for Christian living
- More than 2,500 Life Lessons verse notes bring to life the practical and personal nature of God’s Word to us
- A listing of over 300 verses revealing God’s promises throughout the Bible that encourage, strengthen, and bring hope
- Answers to Life’s Questions and What the Bible Says About articles bring scriptural insight to bear on topics of special importance to every believer
- Life Examples teach biblical truths through the lives of important people in Scripture
- Topical indexes give immediate access to hundreds of life-giving principles and promises throughout the Old and New Testaments
- Book introductions provide an overview of the themes and literary structure of each book, and alert readers to important principles they’ll encounter as they read
- New for the 2nd Edition, 100 maps and charts that help important biblical places and themes come alive to enrich your study
- Concordance for looking up a word’s occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full-color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Editors: Charles F. Stanley
- Publisher: HarperCollins, Thomas Nelson
- ISBN: 9781400341375
- Bible Book: New Testament, Old Testament
- Level: Basic, Pastor, Popular, Student
- Tradition: Baptist, Evangelical
- Language: English
- Categories: Study Bible Notes
- Publisher Categories: Christian Bible Study
- Min Acc Version: 11.2
There are no reviews yet.