Lord’s Supper, The (NAC Studies): Remembering and Proclaiming Christ Until He Comes / January 01, 2010
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
The Lord’s Supper: Remembering and Proclaiming Christ Until He Comes explores the current Baptist views of the communion sacrament.
- Andreas Köstenberger (“The Lord’s Supper as a Passover Meal”)
- Jonathan Pennington (“The Last Supper in the Gospels”)
- Jim Hamilton (“The Lord’s Supper in Paul”)
- Michael Haykin (“Communion in the Early Church”)
Adding a helpful and ecumenical perspective, chapters are also provided on the Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Calvinist, and Zwinglian views of communion.
About the Series:
The New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology (NACSBT) series for pastors, advanced Bible students, and other deeply committed laypersons addresses a range of compelling questions. Users will find this an excellent extension of the long-respected New American Commentary.
- Series Name: New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology (NAC-SBT)
- Editors: E. Ray Clendenen
- Authors: Matthew R. Crawford, Thomas R. Schreiner
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Publishers
- Publish Date: January 1, 2010
- ISBN: 978-0-8054-4757-6
- # of Pages: 413
- Categories: Biblical Studies
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
Lord's Supper, The (NAC Studies) is included with the following packages
|Biblical Studies||NACS Study Guides_11||NAC Studies in Bible and Theology (NAC-SBT) (11 Volumes)||99.90|
There are no reviews yet.