MacArthur Bible Handbook, The / August 19, 2003
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
The MacArthur Bible Handbook is the ultimate book-by-book survey of the Bible, including charts, graphs, and illustrations from today’s leading expository teacher.
A unique reference tool that is committed to quality and biblical teaching—will help you easily understand each book of the Bible, its historical context, and its place in Scripture.
Bible Book Basics at a Glance!
- The meaning of each Bible book’s name
- Who wrote it
- The date and setting
- The theme and purpose
- Its key words, verses, and chapters
- How Christ is presented (even in the Old Testament)
- Its contribution to the Bible as a whole
- A broad summary of the events and highlights it records
- A detailed outline of the book
MacArthur has put in over 60,000 hours of sermon preparation time in his 35 year ministry!
- Authors: John MacArthur
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic
- Publish Date: August 19, 2003
- ISBN: 9781418505196
- # of Pages: 592
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Teacher
- Tradition: Reformed Christian
- Categories: Study Bible Notes
- Publisher Categories: RELIGION / Biblical Reference / Handbooks
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
There are no reviews yet.