Management Essentials for Christian Ministry (Anthony & Estep): Essential Principles for Biblical Ministry / March 01, 2005
Retail: $39.99 / Accordance: $28.99
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Management Essentials for Christian Ministries is a thorough examination of management principles for Christian ministries including churches, denominations, and parachurch organizations. Contributors represent a diverse denominational cross section.
Study of management principles is required coursework for seminary students today. Management Essentials for Christian Ministries represents a thorough treatment of all issues regarding church administration and functions and provides a theological grounding for organizational approaches to church management.
- Editors: James Estep Jr., Michael J. Anthony
- Authors: Dennis Williams, Gary Bredfelt, Gordon Coulter, James Estep Jr., Jane Carr, Larry Purcell, Mark Henze, Mark Simpson, Michael Anthony, Michelle Anthony, Richard Leyda, Tony Buchanan
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Publishers
- Publish Date: March 1, 2005
- ISBN: 978-0805431230
- # of Pages: 464
- Level: Pastor, Student, Teacher
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Language: English
- Categories: Practical
- Publisher Categories: Christian Ministry & Church Leadership, ministry
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
There are no reviews yet.