UPGRADE to NA28 Greek NT with Apparatus and tagging from GNT28-T
- Greek New Testament (tagged, based on NA28)
See this blog post for more information and a First Look video. Watch a comparative video review and demo. Check out this helpful video in which Southwestern Seminary professor, Dr. David Hutchison, explains how to read the apparatus symbols in the Nestle-Aland 28th edition Greek New Testament.
While this module requires version 10.1.6 for full functionality, users with earlier versions of 10 or version 9 will be able to download and use this module with the one exception that the Instant Details will not work for the sigla on this module.
This upgrade to the NA28 Greek NT with Apparatus will ADD the tagged NA28 Greek text with siglas and critical apparatus:
Complete text of Nestle-Aland, 28th Edition Greek New Testament with complete morphological tags, and accompanying combined NA28 Apparatus/Crossrefs.
The 28th edition of the Nestle-Aland had to accomplish two different tasks. First, the apparatus had to be revised thoroughly to give it more clarity and make it easier to use. Secondly, the text-critical in-sights and decisions resulting from work on the Editio Critica Maior of the Greek New Testament had to be incorporated. As a consequence of these alterations, which so far concern only the Catholic Letters, the Nestle-Aland has for the first time in its history a different presentation for different parts of the text. The Catholic Letters were revised according to a fundamentally new concept which in the long run will be adopted for the entire edition. The revision of the remaining texts was confined to a thorough inspection and rearrangement of the apparatus, while the basic structure was left untouched.
Changes in NA28
- Revision and Correction of the Whole Edition
- Newly discovered Papyri listed
- Distinction between consistently cited witnesses of the first and second order abandoned
- Apparatus notes systematically checked
- Imprecise notes abandoned
- Previously concatenated notes now cited separately
- Inserted Latin texts reduced and translated
- References thoroughly revised
- Revision of the Catholic Letters
- New reconstruction of the text
- Defining the Consistently Cited Witnesses for the Catholic Letters
See the Apparatus product page for details about the NA28 Apparatus.
Note: Users who own BOTH the NA28-T and the GNT-T can upgrade to GNT28-T for free. Contact customer service to get this upgrade.
4/9/19 Apparatus Update: The 3.0 update to NA28 Apparatus adds Appendix III: Loci citati vel allegati. This represents the only digital edition available that represents the printed edition in its entirety.
Novum Testamentum Greace (Nestle-Aland, 28th Edition)
• Publisher: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft / German Bible Society (December 2012)
There are no reviews yet.