New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis / November 11, 2014
A standard and widely-used reference work for nearly 40 years, the New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis has been thoroughly revised and updated to aid today’s pastors, students, scholars, and teachers in their study of the New Testament.
Offering a wealth of background and information on the meaning of Greek words in the New Testament – as well as related usage in classical Greek sources, the Septuagint, Jewish literature, and more – this important tool offers the following features:
- Alphabetical arrangement according to Greek words instead of previous order according to English topics; this ensures that individual Greek words are not discussed in isolation from one another and are easy to access
- Expanded to include additional Greek words and concepts not covered in the original work, NIDNTTE includes nearly 800 entries covering over 3,000 Greek words
- Discussions have been revised to be in line with modern scholarship and bibliographies are updated
- Corrections have been made to inconsistencies and omissions in earlier versions
- Updated and added consistency to include – for every entry – all necessary background information from classical Greek, the LXX, and Jewish literature.
- A helpful semantic domain index now directs the reader to all of the Greek words that have something to do with a particular English word. For example, under the English word “Anger, Wrath,” there is a list of thirteen Greek words that are related to that topic.
- Significant changes have been made in the presentation and discussion of linguistic details
- and much more!
Where to Find
New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GreekMaster1016||Greek Master Collection (Accordance 12) (October 2016)||3499|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GreekMaster0117||Greek Master Collection (Accordance 12) (January 2017)||3549|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GreekMaster0417||Greek Master Collection (Accordance 12) (April 2017)||3599|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GreekMaster1017||Greek Master Collection (Accordance 12) (October 2017)||3649|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GreekMaster0518||Greek Master Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2018)||3699|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GreekMaster1118||Greek Master Collection (Accordance 12) (November 2018)||3899|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GreekMaster0319||Greek Master Collection (Accordance 12) (February 2019)||3925|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-GreekMaster1119||Greek Master Collection (November 2019)||3999|
|Primary Bundles||SPP-SDA3RD-20_50||SPP for SDA Third World 2020 (50+ copies) (Schedule A)||0|
|Greek add-on bundles||Greek Master 11.15||Greek Master, Complete Set of Greek Texts/Tools (November 2015)||3299|
|Greek add-on bundles||Greek Master 01.16||Greek Master, Complete Set of Greek Texts/Tools (January 2016)||3349|
|Greek add-on bundles||Greek Master 06.16||Greek Master, Complete Set of Greek Texts/Tools (June 2016)||3399|
|Greek Study Tools||NIDNTTE/NIDOTTE||NIDNTTE and NIDOTTE Bundle||428|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 2Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (2nd Quarter 2015)||16999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2015)||18699|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 4Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (4th Quarter 2015)||19999|
There are no reviews yet.