NICOT: The Book of Genesis, I and II, by Victor P. Hamilton (1990/1995)
For more information, see this NICOT article.
Save more with the entire OT set.
”The book is well structured and contains a useful index of abbreviations at the beginning of the book, and indexes of subjects, authors, scriptural references and of transliterated Hebrew worlds at the end of the book. Of great importance is the author’s excellent attempt at giving significant meaning to contemporary preaching in the Church. Hamilton’s work will certainly suit the needs of scholars, seminarians and ministers who still require to get involved with a solid exegesis on the Biblical text. This is a highly recommended work for ministers and Old Testament scholars.”—Old Testament Essays
- The Book of Genesis (Chapters 1-17) (1990)
- The Book of Genesis (Chapters 18-50) (1995)
- Series Name: New International Commentary on the Old Testament (NICOT)
- Editors: R. K. Harrison, Robert L. Hubbard Jr.
- Authors: Victor P. Hamilton
- Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans
- ISBN: 0-8028-2308-4, 0-8028-2309-2
- # of Pages: 483, 715
- Bible Book: Genesis
- Level: Academic, Semi-technical, Student
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: Commentary Volumes
There are no reviews yet.