Pillar NTC Ephesians (Campbell) / May 04, 2023
Discount: Use coupon code 3Pillar to get 10% off the purchase of three or more PNTC modules at once.
Save more with the entire set.
A clear and comprehensive commentary on Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians.
In the latest Pillar New Testament Commentary, Constantine R. Campbell illuminates the Letter to the Ephesians with scholarly precision and pastoral warmth. In line with the christological concerns of the letter, Campbell calls special attention to its theme of union with Christ. His thorough analysis covers a breadth of topics, including salvation and grace, the glory of God, and the church and its mission.
Aimed at students and scholars of the Pauline letters, Campbell’s commentary carefully explains each verse of Ephesians with attention to historical and linguistic context. Yet the commentary prioritizes imminent theological concerns and remains accessible to any serious reader of the New Testament.
For more details regarding this series, see Publisher’s comments.
The Letter to the Ephesians
• Series: The Pillar New Testament Commentary
• General Editor: D. A. Carson
• Author: Constantine R. Campbell
• Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company (1999)
- Series Name: Pillar New Testament Commentary (PNTC)
- Editors: D. A. Carson
- Authors: Constantine R. Campbell
- Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans
- Publish Date: May 4, 2023
- ISBN: 978-0802875853
- # of Pages: 358
- Bible Book: Ephesians
- Level: Popular, Student
- Tradition: Evangelical, Reformed Christian
- Categories: Commentary Volumes
There are no reviews yet.