Reader’s Guide to the Bible, A (Goldingay)
Retail: $20.00 / Accordance: $15.99
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Approaching the Bible for the first time can be intimidating. Where should you begin? John Goldingay’s reliable and clear guide to exploring the Bible places the biblical books in their times and settings, and then lays out a memorable pattern for understanding the Bible as the story of God and his people, the word of God to his people, and the people’s response to God.
- Authors: John E. Goldingay
- Publisher: InterVarsity Press USA
- ISBN: 978-0-8308-5174-4
- # of Pages: 192
- Level: Popular, Student, Teacher
- Language: English
- Categories: Biblical Studies
- Publisher Categories: Bible Introduction
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
There are no reviews yet.