Reformed Teaching Bundle (9 volumes)
The Reformed Teaching Bundle is collection of selected titles providing insight to understanding God’s perfection and glory within the context of his amazing grace. Core Reformed teaching is included here: the glory of God, introductions to Calvin and Reformed thought, the Bible as the sole means of authority, the ever-important understanding of God’s grace and so much more. This bundle will equip the Reformed student of the Scriptures to understand and communicate the message of God’s grace with precision and clarity.
The following nine titles are included in the Reformed Teaching Bundle:
- Living for God’s Glory: An Introduction to Calvinism by Joel Beeke
- John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine and Doxology edited by Burk Parsons
- Welcome to a Reformed Church: A Guide for Pilgrims by Daniel R. Hyde
- Holy, Holy, Holy: Proclaiming the Perfections of God by Thabiti Anyabwile, Alistair Begg, D. A. Carson, Sinclair B. Ferguson, W. Robert Godfrey, Steven J. Lawson, R.C. Sproul, R.C. Sproul Jr., Derek W. H. Thomas
- What’s So Great about the Doctrines of Grace? by Richard D. Phillips
- By Grace Alone: How the Grace of God Amazes Me by Sinclair B. Ferguson
- In Christ Alone: Living the Gospel-Centered Life by Sinclair B. Ferguson
- Sola Scriptura: The Protestant Position on the Bible edited by Don Kistler
- Everyone’s a Theologian: An Introduction to Systematic Theology by R.C. Sproul
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|Living for God’s Glory (Beeke)
|In Christ Alone: Living the Gospel-Centered Life (Sinclair Ferguson)
|By Grace Alone: How the Grace of God Amazes Me (Sinclair Ferguson)
|Holy, Holy, Holy: Proclaiming the Perfections of God
|What’s So Great about the Doctrines of Grace? (Phillips)
|Everyone’s a Theologian (Sproul)
|Welcome to a Reformed Church (Hyde)
There are no reviews yet.