UPGRADE to UBS5 Greek New Testament with Apparatus from GNT28-T or NA28-T / August 01, 2014
- Greek New Testament (tagged, based on NA28)
- NA28 Greek New Testament with Apparatus and tagging
This upgrade to the UBS5 Greek NT with Apparatus will ADD the tagged NA28 Greek text with siglas and critical apparatus
While the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece is designed for scholarly research, the Greek New Testament, 5th Revised Edition is designed for translators and students.
Like NA28, this is the leading edition of the original text of the New Testament. It contains the same Greek text as NA28, differing only in some details of punctuation and paragraphing. The Accordance version is fully tagged morphologically allowing for grammatical and lemma searches.
The critical apparatus includes exegetically significant variants (fewer than NA28) but adds extensive manuscript evidence (more than NA28) for each variant, thereby offering in-depth instruction for students on how variants and the evidence for them work together.
- Critical apparatus focused on variant readings significant for translators
- Indication of the relative degree of certainty for each variant adopted as the text
- Expanded citation of representative evidence for each variant selected
- Second apparatus give meaningful differences of discourse segmentation
New in this Edition:
- Reading of papyri 117 through 127 now included in the critical apparatus
- Text and critical apparatus of the Catholic letters reconstructed from the Editio Critica Major
- Thoroughly revised discourse analysis tools
- Expanded apparatus of textual decision from modern Bible translations
Who is this for?
- Students: read and understand the New Testament in its original language, and translate it with precision and confidence
- Translators: Employ the detailed critical apparatus focused on passages significant for translation and exegesis
- Scholars: See the history of New Testament translation in interpretive decision from the early version to modern translations
- Publisher: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft (German Bible Society)
- Publish Date: August 1, 2014
- ISBN: 978-1619701397
- # of Pages: 924
- Bible Book: New Testament
- Level: Academic, Student
- Categories: Greek Bibles
- Publisher Categories: Christian Bibles
There are no reviews yet.