UPGRADE to NIV Application Commentary – OT and NT (43 Volumes) from 42 Volume Set: From Biblical Text ... To Contemporary Life /
- NIV Application Commentary – Old and New Testament (42 volumes)
This upgrade to NIV Application Commentary – OT and NT (43 Volumes) will give you:
- Psalms Volume 2—W. Dennis Tucker Jr. & Jamie A. Grant (2018)
Most Bible commentaries take us on a one-way trip from our world to the world of the Bible. But they leave us there, assuming that we can somehow make the return journey on our own. They focus on the original meaning of the passage but don’t discuss its contemporary application. The information they offer is valuable—but the job is only half done! The NIV Application Commentary Series helps bring both halves of the interpretive task together. This unique, award-winning series shows readers how to bring an ancient message into our present-day context. It explains not only what the Bible meant but also how it speaks powerfully today.
- Series Name: New International Version Application Commentary (NIVAC)
- Editors: Terry Muck
- Authors: Ajith Fernando, August H. Konkel, Bill T. Arnold, Craig L. Blomberg, Craig S. Keener, Daniel I. Block, Darrell L. Bock, David E. Garland, David P. Nystrom, David W. Baker, Douglas J. Moo, Frank S. Thielman, Gary M. Burge, Gary V. Smith, Gerald H. Wilson, Iain M. Duguid, Iain W. Provan, J. Andrew Dearman, James K. Bruckner, John H. Walton, John N. Oswalt, K. Lawson Younger Jr., Karen H. Jobes, Kelly Lemon Vizcaino, Klyne Snodgrass, Mark J. Boda, Michael J. Wilkins, Michael W. Holmes, Paul E. Koptak, Peter Enns, Robert L. Hubbard Jr., Roy E. Gane, Scot McKnight, Scott J. Hafemann, Terry Muck, Tremper Longman III, Walter L. Liefeld
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN: 978-0310206705
- Bible Book: New Testament, Old Testament
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Student
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: Commentaries
- Publisher Categories: New Testament Commentaries, Old Testament Commentaries
There are no reviews yet.