Wuest’s NT Set: Word Studies in the Greek NT with Expanded NT Translation: 4 Volumes / June 01, 1980
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
These studies and translations of the Greek New Testament are simplified commentaries on the Greek text for the Bible student who is not conversant with the Greek language. The four-volume set includes commentaries on the Gospels and Epistles; graphic elucidations of selected passages, words, and phrases; and devotional studies on the teachings of Jesus and the apostles. A complete biblical index is included in each volume.
A wealth of information on most of the Greek New Testament–all in non-technical language! This reader’s companion series clarifies many of the English words that do not fully capture the meaning of original Greek words. Includes topical word and devotional studies, book studies on most of Paul’s epistles, and Wuest’s New Testament–An Expanded Translation.
Wuest used interpretative material based on the Greek text, some original with the author and some selected from other Greek authorities such as Marvin Vincent and Henry Barclay Swete.
The order of the Greek words has been preserved as much as possible so the reader may see where the Greek places the emphasis. Polished diction has been sacrificed in the interest of clarity and a closer adherence to the style and force of the Greek text.
- Volume One: Mark, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians and Colossians
- Volume Two: Philippians, Hebrews, The Pastorals Epistles, First Peter, In These Last Days
- Volume Three: Golden Nuggets, Bypaths – Treasures – Untranslatable Riches – Studies in the Vocabulary, Great Truths to Live By
- Volume Four: The New Testmament: An Expanded Translation by Wuest (Two versions: 1 module categorized as a commentary, and a second module categorized as an English text)
This set consists of three separate modules: Wuest-Word Studies, Wuest-Expanded NT, and WUEST-NT. Each can be set to run in parallel with any Bible translation.
Word Studies in the Greek New Testament (3 volumes) plus
New Testament: An Expanded Translation
- Authors: Kenneth S. Wuest
- Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans
- Publish Date: June 1, 1980
- ISBN: 978-0802822802
- # of Pages: 3499
- Bible Book: New Testament
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Semi-technical
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: Add-on Bundles, Commentaries, English add-on bundles
- Publisher Categories: Christian Bible Language Studies
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|Commentaries||Wuest-Expanded NT||New Testament: An Expanded Translation (Wuest)||19.90|
|Commentaries||Wuest-Word Studies||Word Studies from the Greek New Testament (Wuest) (3 Volumes)||109.00|
There are no reviews yet.