This upgrade is offered to users who previously purchased the 43-volume Hermeneia Commentary (Hermeneia1 Modules or Hermeneia CD-ROM). Purchase of this upgrade will supply the user with the 49-volume Hermeneia Commentary Set (Hermeneia49 Set) which adds 2 Chronicles, Psalms 3, 2 Maccabees, 1 Enoch 2, Luke 2, and Luke 3.
With this upgrade, several modules of the 43-volume series are superseded by new versions:
- Hermeneia NT is superseded by Hermeneia NT-20
- Hermeneia OT is superseded by Hermeneia2 OT
- Hermeneia PS is superseded by Hermeneia2 PS
Hermeneia—A Critical and Historical Commentary on the Bible (49 volumes):
Unique, authoritative, and indispensable, the Hermeneia series from Augsburg Fortress has in a generation produced many of the most influential and informative commentaries on the Bible in the English language. This edition includes 49 published volumes. For convenience of use, the volumes are divided into 8 modules, which are all included in the price of the set.
Advanced Accordance features enable any scholar or teacher to:
- navigate and search the text of all Hermeneia volumes
- move seamlessly and accurately between Hermeneia and any other Accordance resources
- view the commentary in parallel with any Bible texts.
September 2, 2014 | 5:01 AM |
It is the most precious commentary I own.
It opens my eyes to new ideas and possibility. Often I dont like them, or I consider them wrong, but nevertheless they stretch my understanding of the Bible.
I like a lot some books of the set, and I love when they tell you the history of the interpretation of some passages i.e. parables.
Love it love it love it