This upgrade is offered to users who previously purchased the 20-volume NICNT series (NICNT). Purchase of this upgrade will supply the user with the updated 19-volume NICNT series (NICNT-19) which adds new updated volumes on Romans, 1 Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Philemon, and Hebrews. (Colossians and Philemon were previously part of the combined volume of Colossians, Philemon, and Ephesians). Add this upgrade product to your shopping cart like any other product.
For more information, see this NICNT article.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
This highly acclaimed and immensely popular commentary series consists of 19 volumes covering all the books of the New Testament except for Ephesians, 2 Peter, and Jude. The series seeks “to provide earnest students of the New Testament with an exposition that is thorough and abreast of modern scholarship and at the same time loyal to the Scriptures as the infallible Word of God.”
NICNT is so popular precisely because it provides exposition which takes technical questions into account, but which avoids getting bogged down in technical details. More technical aspects, such as grammatical, textual, and historical problems, are dealt with in footnotes, special notes, and appendixes—enabling the main text of the commentary to remain highly readable and accessible.
One unusual aspect of this series is that it is continually being updated, with older volumes sometimes being revised or replaced with newer volumes more conversant with contemporary scholarship.
- The Gospel of Matthew–R. T. France (2007)
- The Gospel of Mark–William L. Lane (1974)
- The Gospel of Luke–Joel B. Green (1997)
- The Gospel of John–J. Ramsey Michaels (2010)
- The Book of the Acts–F. F. Bruce (1988)
- The Epistle to the Romans–Douglas J. Moo (2018)
- The First Epistle to the Corinthians (Revised)–Gordon D. Fee (2014)
- The Second Epistle to the Corinthians–Paul Barnett (1997)
- The Epistle to the Galatians–David A. DeSilva (2018)
- Paul's Letter to the Philippians–Gordon D. Fee (1995)
- The Letter to the Colossians–Scot McKnight (2018)
- The First and Second Letters to the Thessalonians–Gordon D. Fee (2009)
- The Letters to Timothy and Titus–Philip H. Towner (2006)
- The Letter to Philemon–Scot McKnight (2017)
- The Epistle to the Hebrews–Gareth Lee Cockerill (2012)
- The Letter of James–Scot McKnight (2011)
- The First Epistle of Peter–Peter H. Davids (1990)
- The Epistles of John–I. Howard Marshall (1978)
- The Book of Revelation–Robert H. Mounce (1997)
New International Commentary on the New Testament
• General Editors: Ned B. Stonehouse, F. F. Bruce, Gordon D. Fee
• Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company