Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
This upgrade is available to users who previously purchased the second release of Pillar NTC (Pillar NTC-2). Purchase of this upgrade will supply the user with the 14-volume Pillar NTC (Pillar NTC-14) which adds the following modules: Luke, Acts, Romans (Kruse), 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Philippians, Colossians/Philemon.
Note: Pillar NTC-14 does NOT contain volumes for Ephesians and Romans (Morris) that are contained in Pillar NTC (Release 2) (Pillar NTC-2).
A single module with fourteen volumes from the Pillar New Testament Commentary Series. Designed both for serious students and for general readers of the Bible, the PNTC volumes seek above all to make clear the meaning of the text of Scripture as we have it. The scholars writing these volumes interact with the most important, informed contemporary debate yet avoid undue technical detail.
- The Gospel According to Matthew - Leon Morris (1992)
- The Gospel According to Mark - James R. Edwards (2002)
- The Gospel According to Luke - James R. Edwards (2015)
- The Gospel According to John - D. A. Carson (1991)
- The Acts of the Apostles - David Peterson (2009)
- Paul’s Letter to the Romans - Colin Kruse (2012)
- The First Letter to the Corinthians - Roy E. Ciampa, Brian S. Rosner (2010)
- The Second Letter to the Corinthians - Mark A. Seifrid (2014)
- The Letter to the Philippians - G. Walter Hansen (2009)
- The Letters to the Colossians and to Philemon - Douglas J. Moo (2008)
- The Letters to the Thessalonians - Gene L. Green (2002)
- The Letter of James - Douglas J. Moo (2000)
- The Letters of 2 Peter and Jude - Peter H. Davids (2006)
- The Letters of John - Colin G. Kruse (2000)
For more details regarding this series, see Publisher’s comments.
The Pillar New Testament Commentary (14 Volumes)
• General Editor: D. A. Carson
• Publisher: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company