Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform, and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else.
Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Improving on earlier lexical works, A New Reader's Lexicon of the Greek New Testament incorporates all words that occur fewer than fifty times in the New Testament. In canonical order, it catalogs a word's frequency in each book, in each author's writings, and in the entire New Testament. References to rare or noteworthy word usages are included, allowing the reader to quickly identify words of special significance.
- "This lexicon . . . has overcome the noticeable shortcomings of Kubo and should well serve the person who wants to keep up their Greek by daily reading, but gets frustrated by having to spend so much time looking up words." -Gordon D. Fee. Professor of New Testament Studies Regent College
- "A New Reader's Lexicon is a step forward for the student of Greek and is sure to be of benefit to those who teach Greek. . . . The use of A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature (BDAG) is a great touch." -Darrell L. Bock, Research Professor of New Testament Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary
- "Very usable, exceedingly helpful, and a fine contribution to any student of the Word interested in serious reading of the Greek New Testament." -Grant Osborne , Professor of the New Testament Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
A New Reader's Lexicon of the Greek New Testament
• Authors: Michael H. Burer, Jeffrey E. Miller
• Publisher: Kregel Publications (2008)