40 Questions about Calvinism / January 01, 2019
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
In 40 Questions About Calvinism, church historian Shawn Wright tackles many issues about the theological system known as Calvinism. Taking an irenic approach, Wright explains the key doctrines while also contrasting them with Arminianism. The accessible format allows readers to easily look up topics they’re most interested in, including:
- What is the difference between Calvinism and the Reformed tradition?
- Does God love all people?
- What is predestination?
- Did Jesus die for the sins of the whole world?
- Can people resist the Holy Spirit?
- Do Calvinists practice evangelism and missions?
For Calvinists or those seeking to understand Calvinism better, 40 Questions About Calvinism helps readers understand the key terms, issues, and debates of this highly influential theological viewpoint.
- Series Name: 40 Questions
- Editors: Benjamin L. Merkle
- Authors: Shawn D. Wright
- Publisher: Kregel Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2019
- ISBN: 978-0-8254-4231-5
- # of Pages: 298
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Student
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: Theology
- Publisher Categories: Christian Salvation Theory
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
40 Questions about Calvinism is included with the following packages
|Theology||40Questions_8||40 Questions Series (8 Volumes)||174|
There are no reviews yet.