Accordance Commentary on the New Testament: Jude (Roy Brown) / December 07, 2020
This special digital work is an exclusive to Accordance! This Accordance Commentary on Jude was created and authored by Dr. Roy Brown and is uniquely designed for working within Accordance with references/links to modules most customers already own.
- The target audience is intended mainly for teachers and other leaders who are not academic specialists and may not have a seminary degree.
- The focus of the commentary is to give an easy-to-read explanation of each verse in a book such as Jude, without providing an exhaustive compilation of every possible interpretation from every scholar.
- The commentary only focuses on the explanation of the text itself without dealing with all the various theological viewpoints that may exist. If there are passages with genuine differences of opinion in interpretation, then the major different interpretations will be explained as fairly as possible.
- The commentary is designed to work seamlessly as an electronic commentary on Accordance with features such as hyperlinks within Accordance to allow the reader to go into more depth in other resources, if desired. The hyperlinks in Accordance were selected to be resources that many Accordance users would already have.
- The commentary does provide introductions and summaries of passages within a book, but at the lowest level, it is designed so that each verse will have a separate comment so as to facilitate easy parallel scrolling with the text within Accordance. Sometimes other commentaries will comment only on a group of verses together, which makes finding a comment for a specific verse more difficult.
There are no reviews yet.